FC Rubin head coach Kurban Berdyev shares his postmatch impressions after the 1-0 victory over FC Akhmat Grozny
- It was a tough game without too many chances for either side. We could have scored in the first half as Poloz had a good chance. The flow of the game was that of a draw, but maybe God gave us back the points we have lost in the away game in Grozny. By the way, the first goal Sagitov scored was a legal one for the ball had not crossed the end line. Thanks God we ended up winning
- What did you feel when Sagitov scored the game-winning goal?
- I'm happy for the guy. He's a homegrown player. As I was saying in previous interview I hope that there will be more local players in the first team soon. God willing
- It took the boy just one minute to score two goals. Is he capable of handling the stardom?
- He has been sent back to train with the reserves during the preseason. In his case such an issue exists. He does not handle it well so far. We will work on it
- Panteleev and Akbashev were among unused substitutions. Why?
- If I had used them, you would have asked me the same about Bashkirov and Bayramyan. The substitutions were caused by the flow of the game. I think, against Lokomotiv more players will get their playing time