Vyacheslav Podberezkin shares his impressions from the KazanOrgSintez-FCRK camp in Belek, Turkey
- Vyacheslav, how was the training?
- It's sunny now and it feels great. It was a good training with some playing drills and link-up
- How would you assess your fitness condition after you recovered from the injury?
- I worked in Kazan with a fitness coach in gym. Everything's great, training here is different, now it's about playing drills, I feel great and fit. It's great to be back
- What about the new players and their adaptation?
- Most of the new players have come from the reserves so they know the standards of the coach. It's a good atmosphere, everyone's is willing to work