FC Rubin Kurban Berdyev speaks to the media ahead of the upcoming RPL gameweek 12 fixture against Spartak Moscow
- Rubin are to play two games in five days. How fit is the team? Are there any players whose participation is ruled out?
- We don't have any concern regarding the team's fitness. Tsallagov will be available for the game, so I think everyone will be available thanks God.
- Is it harder to play against those teams which have just experienced a change in manager? How different will the opposition be in terms of morale?
- Actually, we don't pay too much attention to that. Normally, there is always a reaction after a change in manager. I think, Spartak will seek to play in the same manner they did in Glasgow against Rangers where they were quite dynamic
- Do you mind saying a couple of words of Raul Riancho whom you know personally...
- I'd better not now. Let's speak about football
- Normally you tend to analise opposition teams very thoroughly. Regarding the upcoming Spartak fixture, what will be the starting point of your analysis?
- Their game against Rangers showed many things. I think, this game will be a starting point of our analysis
- How does Soslan Dzhanaev feel? Will he play against Spartak?
- No, he will not play against Spartak. I think, maybe after the next international break, provided that he looks better that the other goalkeepers.
- Have you decided on the goalkeeper for the Spartak fixture?
- No, it is Vitaly Kafanov, the goalkeeper coach, who decides on a matchday.