Rubin striker Maksim Kanunnikov shares his opinion about ROSGOSSTRAKH Russian Championship MD-14 fixture between Rubin and Dinamo (0:0).
- Why was Rubin not able to score despite having so many moments today?
- Well, we were not able, that’s it… I’d just like to apologize to my partners. It was a very good second half with so many chances created, in particular, for me, but I did not score… I apologize both to them and to our supporters who deserved a victory. But we should not dwell on it, getting stuck in it, otherwise it could make you go crazy.
- Recalling that situation when you were finishing staying inside the 6-yard box and the ball got off target, you kicked it with the wrong part of the foot, didn’t you?
- Well, you all saw how I kicked it. No comment.
- What should be done to make Kazan Arena full house?
- We should score those chances we have, getting three points, then more people will come.
- Do you agree that during the first half the stadium was quite quiet being much more active in the second half?
- As a matter of fact, the second half performance was quite good and more aggressive with so many chances, we should have grabbed that victory. In previous games, we had not created as many chances as today, today we have really had plenty of them but unfortunately we were not able to score a single one.
- What should the team work on in order to score goals?
- Everything. We do score in training sessions, but on a matchday unfortunately not.