Rubin midfielder Ruslan Kambolov shares his opinion regarding the ROSGOSSTRAKH Russian Championship MD-14 match between Rubin and Dinamo (0:0).
- Actually, we played well, especially in the second half. We were not lucky enough in finishing but I believe that we deserved to win. We were not lucky enough in some situations. I hope that against Krylia Sovetov we will be more lucky.
- Why did Rubin have much fewer chances in the first half in comparison with the second half?
- Possibly, in the first half, we didn´t fulfil the coach´s instructions properly. Regarding the second half, we were in a way more aggressive and fulfilled everything coach asked which resulted in good chances.
- Have you completely recovered after the injury?
- Yes, thanks God, I have recovered, everything´s fine.
- Is it difficult to play with as few as 5 thousand spectators at such a large stadium?
- Of course we would always like to see at least half-full stadium attendance, but we understand people, there must be personal circumstances like cold weather… Anyway, victories will attract more people. Supporters are always welcome, we are always happy to see them.