Rifat Zhemaletdinov shares his expectations from the upcoming Rosgosstrakh Russian Championship MD-14 against Dinamo Moscow.
- Has anything changed in terms of morale and emotions inside the team after the away victory against Rostov?
- Well, the things have always been going well inside the team. The new coach has come, everything’s perfect. We keep on training, preparing just like for any other opponent, training combination plays, set-pieces.
- From your point of view, which is the reason for currently not having too many chances in Rubin attacks?
-Well, it’s always hard to beat the five-in-the-back defense. Currently it’s been a little bit challenging for us to convert chances. You must have noted that we keep on working on it trying to improve every training.
- Has your team already analyzed Dinamo? What could you say about the opponent?.
- So far we have analyzed their set-pieces, tomorrow we will analyze their defense and attack. It’s a good team, it was one of Russia’s leading teams not so long ago and now they are back. They have a good squad. It’s going to be a battle and we hope to win.
- Cesar Navas has said, that Rubin’s objective is to qualify for the European competitions. Is the objective still the same?
- Yes, the objective is still the same, it’s European competitions. We won’t accept anything less. We will keep on working, trying to win and keep on making progress in the standings.